Because citric acid has a mild and sour acidity, it is commonly used in the manufacture of various beverages, sodas, wines, candies, snacks, biscuits, canned juices, dairy products and the like. In the market of all organic acids, the citric acid market share is more than 70%, and there is currently no acidifier that can replace citric acid. One molecule of crystalline water citric acid is mainly used as an acidic flavoring agent for refreshing beverages, fruit juices, jams, fruit sugars and canned foods, and also as an antioxidant for edible oils. At the same time improve the sensory traits of food, enhance appetite and promote the digestion and absorption of calcium and phosphorus substances in the body. Anhydrous citric acid is used in large quantities in solid beverages Salts of citric acid such as calcium citrate and ferric citrate are fortifiers that require the addition of calcium and iron ions in certain foods. Esters of citric acid, such as triethyl citrate, can be used as a non-toxic plasticizer to make plastic film for food packaging. It is a sour agent in the beverage and food industry, and a preservative.
Colorless crystals or white crystalline powders
Clarity & Clolor of slolution
20% water sloution clarifying
Not darker than standard
Endotoxin of Germ
Citric acid as food additive which is antioxidant. After ingesting in the body, it can fight against free radicals, and it has a certain effect on the facial pigmentation. And citric acid is an acid regulator that can improve the taste of food and eliminate some of the smell of spoilage. After ingestion, it can promote intestinal peristalsis, accelerate waste discharge, reduce blood pressure, reduce blood fat, and reduce weight to a certain extent.
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.