Lactic acid is colorless to yellowish liquid.Lactic acid have food grade and cosmetics grades. Their percentages are above 80%. Most commonly used in the food industry, such as yogurt /bread and so on
Features and Advantages:
Features and Advantages:
1. Lactic acid has strong antiseptic and fresh-keeping effect. It can be used in fruit wine, beverage, meat, food, pastry making, vegetable (olive, cucumber, pearl onion) pickling and canning, food processing, fruit storage, with adjustment pH, bacteriostatic, prolonged shelf life, seasoning, color preservation, and product quality;
2. In terms of seasoning, the unique sour taste of lactic acid can increase the taste of food. Adding a certain amount of lactic acid to salads such as salad, soy sauce and vinegar can maintain the stability and safety of microorganisms in the product while making the taste milder;
3. Because of the mild acidity of lactic acid, it can also be used as the preferred sour agent for delicate soft drinks and juices;
4. When brewing beer, adding proper amount of lactic acid can adjust the pH value to promote saccharification, facilitate yeast fermentation, improve beer quality, increase beer flavor and extend shelf life. It is used to adjust pH in liquor, sake and fruit wine to prevent the growth of bacteria, enhance the acidity and refreshing taste.
5. Natural lactic acid is a natural intrinsic ingredient in dairy products. It has the taste of dairy products and good anti-microbial effect. It has been widely used in blending yoghurt cheese, ice cream and other foods, and has become a popular dairy sour agent;
6. Lactic acid powder is a direct sour conditioner for the production of steamed bread. Lactic acid is a natural fermented acid, so it can make bread unique. Lactic acid is a natural sour taste regulator. It is used for baking and baking in bread, cakes, biscuits and other baked foods. It can improve the quality of food and maintain color. , extend the shelf life.
7. Since L-lactic acid is part of the skin's inherent natural moisturizing factor, it is widely used as a moisturizer for many skin care products.
Usage of Lactic acid:
Lactic acid has a strong anti-corrosion effect, can be used in wine, beverages, meat, food, pastry production, vegetables (olive, gherkin, pearl onion) marinated and canned food, grain processing, fruit storage, with pH adjustment , antibacterial, extend shelf life, seasoning, maintain food color, improve product quality and other effects. In can processing, grain processing, and fruit storage, it has functions of adjusting pH value, inhibiting bacteria, prolonging shelf life, seasoning, maintaining food color, improving product quality, etc.
|Appearance||colourless to yellow liquid|
|Stereo chemical purity||95%|
|Citrate, Oxalate, Phosphate, or Tartrate||Passed test|
|Residue on ignition||< 0.1%|
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.