BP: 122 °C15 mm Hg(lit.)
Lactic Acid standard is produced from natural corn starch by advanced bio-fermentation and refining technology. The lactic acid is a yellowish to colorless liquid, having a mild acid odor and taste.
1. Food industry. Mainly used for food, beverage as sour agent and taste regulator.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: lactic acid lactic acid is a kind of important pharmaceutical intermediates, used for producing erythromycin Lin's fluid infusion.
3. The cosmetics industry: can nourish skin, keep wet agent, update, PH regulator, acne, to ChiGou agent.
4. Pesticide industry: lactic acid high biological activity of soil and crop, non-toxic, can be used in the production of new pesticide, environmental protection.
5. The tobacco industry: moderate join lactic acid, can improve the quality of tobacco, and maintain the humidity of tobacco.
6. Other industries: besides above purposes, lactic acid is used to produce biodegradable plastics, poly lactic acid and green solvent - lactic acid methyl ethyl lactate, etc.
7. Widely used in candy, bread, beer, beverage, wine and other food industry.
Density (20℃) (g/ml)
Content of lactic acid (%)
Heavy metal (pb) (ppm)
Sulphated ash (%)
We are specialized in food additives for many year. We have FDA, SGS, CNAS, ITAT, CO and health certificate etc.
5.Service and Shipping
1. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
2. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
3. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
4. How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
5. How to start orders or make payments?
Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal.
6. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.