There are three forms of malic acid, d-malic acid, L-malic acid, and DL-malic acid. White crystal or crystalline powder, with strong hygroscopicity, easy to dissolve in water and ethanol. It has a particularly pleasant sour taste. Malic acid is used mainly in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Malic acid is a form of organisms can be used, it is often with compound amino acid injection (important nutrition drugs) after the operation, in order to improve the utilization ratio of amino acids and the post-operative weakness and liver dysfunction patients is particularly important. L - malic acid potassium is good potassium supplement, it can help to maintain moisture balance, treatment of edema, high blood pressure and fat accumulation, etc. L - malic acid is the treatment of liver diseases, especially liver dysfunction caused by high blood ammonia disease good drugs. L - malic acid sodium salt one-third of salty, kidney patients generation of salt.
(1) In food industry: it can be used in the processing and concoction of beverage, liqueur, fruit juice and the manufacture of candy and jam etc. It also has effects of bacteria inhibition and antisepsis and can remove tartrate during wine brewing.
(2) In tobacco industry: malic acid derivative (such as esters) can improve the aroma of tobacco.
(3)In pharmaceutical industry: the troches and syrup compounded with malic acid have fruit taste and can facilitate their absorption and diffusion in the body.
(4) Daily chemical industry: as a good complexing agent, it can be used for toothpaste formula, spice synthesis formulas and so on. It also can be used as a deodorant and detergent ingredients. As a food additive, malic acid is an essential food ingredient in our food supply.As a leading food additives and food ingredients supplier in China, we can provide you with high quality malic acid.
Functions of malic acid:
1. L-malic acid is an essential organic acid for the human body and an ideal food additive for low calorie.
2. Beverage (various refreshing drinks): Soft drink prepared with L-malic acid to quench your thirst and taste, with apple acidity, close to natural juice.
3. L-malic acid is a circulating intermediate of biotricarboxylic acid. It tastes close to natural juice and has a natural aroma. It produces lower calories and taste better than citric acid, so it is widely used in alcohol, beverages and jams. Among the various foods such as chewing gum, there is a tendency to gradually replace citric acid.
4. L-malic acid contains natural moisturizing ingredients and has a skin care effect.
5. L-malic acid can be used to treat liver diseases, anemia, low immunity, uremia, hypertension, liver failure and other diseases, and can reduce the toxic effects of anticancer drugs on normal cells; it can also be used for preparation and synthesis of deworming Agent, anti-tartar agent, etc.