Glycine is an amino acid that appears as a white crystalline powder. Used in medicine industry, food industry and other industries
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder|
|Assay (%)||98.50 ~101.50|
|Loss on drying (%)||0.20 max|
|Residue on ignition (%)||0.10 max|
|Heavy metal (Pb) (%)||0.001 max|
|Arsenic (%)||0.0001 max|
|Solubility||Free soluble in water|
|Sulfate (SO4) (%)||0.006 max|
|Chloride (Cl) (%)||0.007 max|
|Melting point ( ℃)||240 (dec.)(lit.)|
|PH Value||5.50 ~ 7.00|
|Lead (%)||0.0005 max|
|Storage||in dry and cool place|
|Packing||25kg per bag or 25kg per drum|
Applications of glycine powder:
Glycine in food industries:
Used as a biochemical reagent for pharmaceuticals, feeds and food additives, and as a non-toxic decarburizer for the nitrogen fertilizer industry
Used in the pharmaceutical industry, biochemical testing and organic synthesis
Glycine is mainly used as a nutritional supplement for chicken feed.
Glycine, also known as aminoacetic acid, is used in the production of pyrethroid insecticides for the synthesis of pyrethroid insecticides. It is also a synthetic fungicide, iprodione and herbicide solid glyphosate. It is also used in industries such as fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, food additives, and condiments.
Nutritional supplements. Mainly used for seasoning and other aspects.
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.