Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) is a good antioxidant. As an antioxidant for food, it can hinder the oxidation of fat food and delay the time when food begins to go bad. When making the antioxidant of cosmetics, it can have the antioxidant effect on acid, hydroquinone, methionine amino acid, lecithin and dipropionic acid sulfide. Can also be used as an antioxidant in feed.
|Appearance||White to cream colored flakes with charactreistic odor|
|Assay (%)||≥ 98.5|
|Solubility||Freely soluble in alcohol propylene glycol. Insoluble in water.|
|Identification||Color test to comply|
|Residue on ignition (%)||≤ 0.05|
|Phenolic impurities (%)||≤ 0.5|
|Arsenic (ppm)||≤ 2|
|Hydroquinone (%)||≤ 2|
|Heavy metal (ppm)||≤ 10|
|Mercury (AAS) (ppm)||≤ 1|
|Melting point ( ℃)||48-63|
|Lead (ppm)||≤ 2|
|Storage||in the shade|
Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) is an antioxidant consisting of a mixture of two isomeric organic compounds, 2-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole and 3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole. It is prepared from 4-methoxyphenol and isobutylene. It is a waxy solid used as a food additive with the E number E320. The primary use for BHA is as an antioxidant and preservative in food, food packaging, animal feed, cosmetics, rubber, and petroleum products. BHA also is commonly used in medicines, such as isotretinoin, lovastatin, and simvastatin, among others.
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.