Microcrystalline cellulose is a kind of purified, partially depolymerized cellulose, white or gray white fine crystalline powder, odorless, tasteless. It can be used as anticoagulant and emulsifier.
Microcrystalline Cellulose revolutionized tableting because of its unique compressibility and carrying capacity. It exhibits excellent properties as an excipient for solid dosage forms. It compacts well under minimum compression pressures, has high binding capability and creates tablets that are extremely hard, stable, yet disintegrate rapidly. Other advantages include low friability, inherent lubricity, and the highest dilution potential of all binders. These properties make Microcrystalline Cellulose particularly valuable as a filler and binder for formulations prepared by direct compression, although it is also used in wet or dry granulation.
1. Pharmaceutical Industrial:.Microcrystalline celluloseis widely used in pharmaceutical preparations, as the diluent and adhesives, lubricant agent and disintegration, mainly in oral tablet and capsule. It’s not only used in wet granulation, but also in direct compression tablet.
2. Food Industrial: as a key functional foods, dietary fiber, is an ideal health food additive.
3. Applicable to the textile,paper industries,nutritional supplements
|Appearance||White or light yellow fibrillar powder|
|Assay (%)||≥ 99|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤0.20|
|Viscocity (on dry basis) (mPa.s)||200~500|
|Heavy metal (Pb) (%)||≤0.0015|
|Degree of substitution||≥0.90|
|Chloride (Cl) (%)||≤1.2|
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.