Silicon dioxide also known as silica, has a wide range of USES. Crystals, which are relatively rare in nature, are used to make important parts of the electronics industry, optical instruments and handicrafts. Silicon dioxide is an important raw material for making optical fiber. Can be used in food industry, rubber industry, cosmetics and other industries.
|Heating loss(105°C 1.5h) %||4.0~8.0|
|ignition Loss 1000°C(Dry Basis) %||3.0~7.0|
|DBP (Oil absorption value) cm3/g||2.00~2.80|
|PH value(5% Aqueous Suspension)||5.0~8.0|
|SiO2(Dry Basis) %||≥93|
|BET Specific Surface Area m2/g||105~135|
|Salt As Na2SO4 % m2/g||<1.5|
|Storage||in the shade|
1 Rubber modified, sealant ceramic toughening modification, adhesives, functional fiber additive, plastic modification, paint aging additives;
2 Ceramics, nano ceramic, composite ceramic substrate;
3 Polymer: can increase the thermal stability and anti-aging polymer;
4 Flame retardant materials and coatings, high grinding medium, cosmetic products;
5 In cluster butyl benzene and chlorinated polyethylene adding a small amount of nano SiO2produce color rubber tenacity, elongation, strength, flexural performance and ultraviolet resistance and thermal aging performance and achieve or exceed epdm;
6 In traditional coating adding a small amount of nano silicon oxides, good solve the suspension stability, thixotropy and poor, poor finish.
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.