D- sodium ascorbate, also known as sodium erythorbate, is a new biological food antioxidant, preservative and color aid, widely used in meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, wine, drinks and canned food. Rice was used as the main raw material and the products were produced by microbial fermentation.it is white to yellowish white crystal particles or crystalline powder, odorless, tasteless.
Sodium erythorbate is produced from sugars derived from different sources, such as beets, sugar cane, and corn.
Sodium erythorbate is soluble in water. The pH of the aqueous solution of the sodium salt is between 5 and 6. A 10% solution, made from commercial grade sodium erythorbate, may have a pH of 7.2 to 7.9. In its dry, crystalline state it is nonreactive. But, when in solution with water it readily reacts with atmospheric oxygen and other oxidizing agents, which makes it a valuable antioxidant.
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder, Odorless, Sweet|
|Specific optical rotation||+52.5º—+53.3º|
|Acidity or alkalinity||6g sample 0.1mol/L NaOH≤0.15ml|
|Lead in sugars||≤ 0.5ppm|
|Storage||in the shade|
|Packing||25kg per carton|
Sodium isoascorbate is a new type of biological food antioxidant, preservative and color aid. It can prevent the formation of carcinogen - nitrosamine in pickled products, and eliminate the bad phenomena such as discoloration, peculiar smell and turbidity of food and drink. Widely used in meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, wine, drinks and canned food for preservation and color. The main raw material is rice, which is fermented by microorganism. Antioxidant performance: the antioxidant capacity of isoascorbic acid sodium is far greater than that of vitamin C sodium, without strengthening the role of vitamins, but it will not hinder the absorption and utilization of ascorbic acid sodium. Sodium ascorbate can be converted into vitamin C in human body.
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.