Pure vanilla extract
Natural Vanillin can be used to an important synthetic fragrance widely used in daily chemical products for food, tobacco and alcohol.
Pure vanilla extract
1. Product Introduction
Product name: Pure vanilla extract
Melting point: 81-83 C (lit.)
Boiling point: 170 degrees C (15 mm Hg) (lit.)
Vapor density: 5.3 (vs air) vapor pressure > 0.01 mm Hg (25 C)
Flash point: 147 degrees C
Solubility: methanol: 0.1 g/mL, clear
Solubility: 10g/L (25 C)
Vanillin is a phenolic aldehyde, which is an organic compound with the molecular formula C8H8O3. Its functional groups include aldehyde, hydroxyl, and ether. It is the primary component of the extract of the vanilla bean. Synthetic vanillin is now used more often than natural vanilla extract as a flavoring agent in foods, beverages, and pharmaceuticals.
1. The largest use of vanillin is as a flavoring, usually in sweet foods. The ice cream and chocolate industries together comprise 75% of the market for vanillin as a flavoring, with smaller amounts being used in confections and baked goods.
2. Vanillin is also used in the fragrance industry, in perfumes, and to mask unpleasant odors or tastes in medicines, livestock fodder, and cleaning products. It is also used in the flavor industry, as a very important key note for many different flavors, especially creamy profiles such as cream soda.
3. Additionally, vanillin can be used as a general-purpose stain for developing thin layer chromatography plates to aid in visualizing components of a reaction mixture. This stain yields a range of colors for these different components.
2. Product Specification
White to pale yellow crystal like, or powder
Similar taste of vanilla
Loss on drying (%)
Melting point (℃)
Solubility in ethanol (25Deg c)
1g completely soluble into 2ml 95% ethanol makes transparent solution
Heavy metal (pb) (mg/kg)
As content (mg/kg)
3. Product Details
4. Product Qualification
We are specialized in food additives for many year. We have FDA, SGS, CNAS, ITAT, CO and health certificate etc.
5. Service And Shipping
1. What's payment currency?
USD / EUR / CNY / HKD
2. What's your lead time?
3. Do you have discount for large quantities?
Yes, It not only depends on your order quantity, but also the item you booked.
4. What about delivery?
Prompt shipment after receipt of order confirmation for regular products.
5. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
6. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.