fatty acid value
Palmitic acid (C16:0)
Stearic acid (C18:0)
Oleic acid (C18:1)
Linoleic acid (C18:2)
Pale yellow clear liquid
Less than or equal to 10.0
1）Sunflower oil is a healthy edible oil known for its high content of linoleic acid. After long-term consumption of appropriate oil products, the content of linoleic acid can reach about 70%.
2）Sunflower seed oil can lower serum cholesterol level, lower triglyceride level, has the effect of lowering blood pressure. Sunflower seed oil has the highest natural vitamin E content of any major vegetable oil
3）Sunflower seed oil 90% is unsaturated fatty acid, among which linoleic acid accounted for about 66%, but also contains vitamin E, plant cholesterol, phospholipid, carotene and other nutrients.
4）Sunflower seed oil also contains more vitamin B3, and contains a certain amount of protein and potassium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and other inorganic substances, the treatment of diabetes, iron deficiency anemia are very effective
5）Sunflower seed oil is rich in carotene, it can reduce the concentration of serum cholesterol, prevent arteriosclerosis and vascular disease, very suitable for hypertension patients and the elderly
6）Sunflower seed oil also contains glucose, sucrose and other nutrients, suitable for human absorption, the absorption rate can reach more than 98%
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.