Mannitol powder is a diuretic medication, used to remove extra fluid from your bloodstream, and to increase urine output. Mannitol is used along with certain chemotherapy drugs, to prevent kidney damage. It may also be used to reduce fluid pressure in the brain for patients with brain cancers.
1) Regulation of immune system
2) There are 4 types of macrophages can capture antigen receptors, are components of D-mannose Powder
3) Increased wound healing
4) Anti inflammation effect
5) Inhibit malignant cell growth and metastasis, and to increase the survival rate of benign cells.
6) Certain bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, can be avoided.
The Preparation Techniques Of D-Mannose Powder:
1. D-Mannose Powder also can be made of D-mannitol (kelp iodine industrial by- product) in the presence of ferrous ion, with hydrogen peroxide combined. Also can be made of d- glucose difference to the isomerization, or by D-arbrinose growth methods such as the preparation of carbon chain.The Physical-chemical Property Of Powder
2. D-Mannose Powder as white crystals or crystalline powder, with a bitter sweet.Soluble in water,slightly soluble in ethanol.
3. D-Mannose Powder can be fermented by yeast.
The Metabolism About D-Mannose Powder
4. D-Mannose Powder in not very good in the human body metabolism.So, after oral mannose into the sugar metabolism process is not
obvious, even from the outside into the G-mannose, will be found by the in body organ.