Erythritol CAS 149 32 6
Erythritol is commonly used as a medium in which to deliver high-intensity sweeteners, especially stevia derivatives, serving the dual function of providing both bulk and a flavor similar to that of table sugar. Diet beverages made with this blend, thus, contain erythritol in addition to the main sweetener.
Erythritol CAS 149 32 6
1. Product Introduction
Product name: Erythritol CAS 149 32 6
Purity: 99% Min
CAS No.: 532-32-1
Melting range℃: 119~123℃-
Ash %: ≤0.1%
Erythritol is one of the most prominent natural zero calorie sweeteners that have become so popular, and seemingly less problematic than the controversial aspartame. Instead, erythritol is a natural sugar alcohol.
1. Erythritol can be used in cakes, cookies and biscuits at a level up to 10% to dramatically increase baking stability and shelf life.
2. Erythritol gives baked goods longer freshness and softness.
In baked goods, using erythritol results in more compact dough and softer products.
3. Less color formation in baked goods results from use of erythritol.
4. Erythritol has a different melting behavior.
5. In confections, erythritol is non-hygroscopic (doesn't absorb moisture in the air), provides good gloss, breaking characteristics and melting properties in the mouth.
6. Erythritol crystallizes quickly .
7. In some candy such as fudge and fondant, erythritol works well with maltitol to control crystallization.
8. Erythritol works best if fine ground or powdered but can be used in it's crystalline or granulated form for hard candies.
2. Product Specification
White crystalline powder with sweet taste
Erythritol (on dry basis) (%)
Reducing sugar (%)
Ribitol and glycerol (on dry basis) (%)
Residue ignition (%)
Loss on drying (%)
Melting range ℃
Total plate count (cfu/g)
Saccharomycetes & mould (cfu/g)
3. Product Details
4. Product Qualification
We are specialized in food additives for many year. We have FDA, SGS, CNAS, ITAT, CO and health certificate etc.
5. Service And Shipping
1. How about your samples?
Yes, we can serve you our samples for your test (Freight collect).
2. How much for the freight?
It depends on your area, we will use DHL, FedEx and EMS bulk service,
it had discount as normal express service.
3. What's payment currency?
USD / EUR / CNY / HKD
4. What's your lead time?
5. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton.
6. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.