Erythritol sweetener for sale
Erythritol is commonly used as a medium in which to deliver high-intensity sweeteners, especially stevia derivatives, serving the dual function of providing both bulk and a flavor similar to that of table sugar. Diet beverages made with this blend, thus, contain erythritol in addition to the main sweetener.
Erythritol sweetener for sale
1. Product Introduction
Product name: Erythritol sweetener for sale
Appearance: White crystalline powder or granular
CAS No.: 532-32-1
Other Names: Erythritol
EINECS No.: 232-940-4
Erythritol, sugar alcohol is a kind of newly developed 4 carbon sugar alcohol, can be made by the fermentation of glucose, white crystalline powder, with a sweet and refreshing, not easy to moisture absorption, high temperature stability, stable in a wide PH range, dissolve in the mouth with a mild cool feeling, suitable for a variety of food.
1. Erythritol has a strong cooling effect (endothermic, or positive heat of solution) when it dissolves in water, which is often combined with the cooling effect of mint flavors.
2. Erythritol is commonly used as a medium in which to deliver high-intensity sweeteners, especially stevia derivatives, serving the dual function of providing both bulk and a flavor similar to that of table sugar.
3. Erythritol is tooth-friendly; it cannot be metabolized by oral bacteria, so it does not contribute to tooth decay.
4. Erythritol has been suggested as the active ingredient causing Truvia-induced impaired motor function and reduced life span in fruit flys.
5. In general, erythritol is free of side effects in regular use. Doses over 50 grams (1.8 oz) can cause a significant increase in nausea and stomach rumbling (borborygmi). Rarely, erythritol can cause allergic hives.
2. Product Specification
White crystalline powder with sweet taste
Erythritol (on dry basis) (%)
Reducing sugar (%)
Ribitol and glycerol (on dry basis) (%)
Residue ignition (%)
Loss on drying (%)
Melting range ℃
Total plate count (cfu/g)
Saccharomycetes & mould (cfu/g)
3. Product Details
4. Product Qualification
We are specialized in food additives for many year. We have FDA, SGS, CNAS, ITAT, CO and health certificate etc.
5. Service And Shipping
1. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
2. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. Is there a discount?
Yes, for larger quantity, we always support with better price.
6. How do you treat quality complaint?
First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.