Organic erythritol powder
Erythritol is commonly used as a medium in which to deliver high-intensity sweeteners, especially stevia derivatives, serving the dual function of providing both bulk and a flavor similar to that of table sugar. Diet beverages made with this blend, thus, contain erythritol in addition to the main sweetener.
Organic erythritol powder
1. Product Introduction
Product name: Organic erythritol powder
Purity: 99% Min
Melting point: 118℃-122℃
Grade: Food Grade
Shelf Life: 2years
Erythritol, as substitute of cane sugar, is widely used in food manufacturing such as baking and roasting foods, cakes, dairy produce, chocolate, all kinds candies, dessert, gum, soft drink, ice-cream etc. which keeps foods good in color, sweet-smelling, sapor and prevent foods from deterioration.
1. Erythritol can be widely used in baked products, all kinds of dairy products, chocolate, candy, chewing gum, soft drinks, ice cream and other foods, with nice appearance and flavours.
2. Erythritol glycol is very suitable for diabetics, because it is not easy to be degraded by enzymes, so it is not involved in glycemic metabolism and glucose changes. It can also be used as a substitute for low-calorie health food, which is very suitable for patients with obesity, hypertension and cardiovascular
3. Erythritol is not fermented in the colon after consumption, so it has obvious value added effect on bifidobacterium, which can avoid gastrointestinal distress and enhance human immunity.
4. Erythritol, decay resistance function of sugar alcohol is very obvious, is the main reason of the caries occur due to corrosion of streptococcus mutans of oral teeth enamel, because of erythritol, sugar alcohol cannot be used by the pathogen, and thus made of candy and special cleaning teeth to protect children's oral health has a very positive role.
2. Product Specification
White crystalline powder with sweet taste
Erythritol (on dry basis) (%)
Reducing sugar (%)
Ribitol and glycerol (on dry basis) (%)
Residue ignition (%)
Loss on drying (%)
Melting range ℃
Total plate count (cfu/g)
Saccharomycetes & mould (cfu/g)
3. Product Details
4. Product Qualification
We are specialized in food additives for many year. We have FDA, SGS, CNAS, ITAT, CO and health certificate etc.
5. Service And Shipping
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually T/T, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3-20 days.
3. How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
4. What's your MOQ?
Usually, our MOQ starts from 25kg and 100kg.
5. How to start orders or make payments?
Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal .
6. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.