Monostearate glycerides are white waxy flakes or pearl-like solids. They are available in food, medical, and cosmetic grades. It's mainly used as emulsifier.
USAGE of Glycerin Monostearate:
1. for candy and chocolate, it can prevent the phenomenon of fat separation between toffee and toffee, prevent chocolate from crystallizing and separating oil from water, and increase the sense of fineness. The reference amount was 0.2%~0.5%.
2. for ice cream, it can make the tissue mix evenly and organize fine, smooth and puffed activity to improve the shape retention.
3. for margarine, it can prevent oil and water separation and stratification and improve the quality of products.
4. for beverages, adding fat containing protein drinks can improve stability, prevent oil floating and protein sinkage. It can also be used as a stabilizer in the emulsified essence.
5. for bread, it can improve the structure of dough, prevent bread aging, loaf bread, bulk and elasticity, and extend shelf life.
6. for pastries, in combination with other emulsifiers, as a foaming agent for pastries, forming a complex with protein, resulting in a moderate bubble film that increases the volume of the dessert.
7. for biscuits, adding dough can make the oil disperse evenly in the emulsion state, effectively prevent the oil from seeping and improve the brittleness of the biscuits.
White powder solid
Conforms to the standard
Distilled Glycerin Monostearate content %
Free acid %
Free glycerin %
Lodine value, g/100g
Freezing point C
Heavy metals %
Conclusion: According to GB15612-1995 prodict standard analysis, this batch of qualified products
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.