It is a viscous colourless liquid which is nearly odourless but possesses a faintly sweet taste.
Forty-five percent of propylene glycol produced is used as chemical feedstock for the production of unsaturated polyester resins. Propylene glycol is used as a humectant, solvent, and preserva-tive in food and for tobacoo products. Propylene glycol is used as a solvent in many pharmaceu-ticals, including oral, injectable and topical formulations.
Propylene glycol is colorless viscous and stable absorbent liquid, almost tasteless and odorless. In cosmetics, toothpastes and soaps it can be used as a wetting agent in combination with glycerin or sorbitol. In the food industry, it can be used as a solvent for various flavors, colors and preservatives, as an extraction solvent for vanilla bean, roasted coffee granules, natural flavor and as a humectants for candy, bread, packaged meat, cheese, etc.
Cosmetic: PG could be used as humidor, emollient and solvent in cosmetic and industry.
Pharmacy: PG is used as the carrier of medicine and agent for particle medicine.
Food: PG is used as solvent of perfume and edible pigment,emollient in food packing,and anti-adhesive.
Tobacco: Propylene glycol is used as tobacco flavor, lubricated solvent,and preservative.
|Appearance||viscous, clear liquid|
|Propyleneglycol, min content||99.7%|
|Density at 20°C, g/cm³||1.0381|
|Boiling point of Propyleneglycol||188.2°C at 760 mm Hg|
|Water (by Karl-Fischer), max||0.1%|
|Acidity (CH3COOH), max.||0.005%|
|Hazen color of Propyleneglycol, max.||15 Hazen units|
|Ash content, max.||0.001%|
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.