Stearic acid is white or almost white with a sense of smooth powder or crystallizing hard, its profile has microstrip luster fine needle crystal; There is similar to grease slightly odor, tasteless. This product is soluble in chloroform or ether, dissolved in ethanol, almost insoluble in water.Direct supply of high quality, low price stearic acid manufacturers.
|Appearance||white flake or granule|
|Grade||1865 Triple Pressed|
|Melting point||67-72 °C(lit.)|
|Storage||in the shade|
1. It plays the role of vulcanizing active agent, softener and dispersant in rubber industry
2. It can be used as thickening agent of lubricating oil, leveling agent of paint, drying agent, stripping agent of plastics, polishing agent of textiles, etc.
3. Stearic acid and calcium stearate are used in the PVC pipe and gusset plate industry.
4. Stearic acid and zinc stearate can be used in the production of cable material.
5. The leather industry can use stearic acid and barium stearate.
6. Cultural and educational supplies industry, stearic acid is an important raw material for the manufacture of crayons, stearic acid can improve the gloss opacity of crayons, stearic acid consumption in crayons accounts for 30%. In addition, stearic acid can also be used in the pencil refill to increase the hardness and slippage of the pencil refill to improve coloring power and adhesion. Stearic acid is also used as a gelling agent for solid glue.
7. Lubricating grease industry, stearic acid is the main raw material for making soap, mainly producing lithium grease and calcium grease.
8. The ultrafine active calcium carbonate industry uses stearic acid to increase activity, and stearic acid is used as medium in the production of active calcium carbonate.
9. There is stearic acid in the shoe polish industry formula, stearic acid in the metal polish industry formula, automobile polish wax and floor polish industry can use stearic acid.
10. Glass fiber wire drawing and metal wire drawing industry, stearic acid plays the role of mold release agent, lubricant.
11. Compound fertilizer industry, stearic acid can be used as compound fertilizer anti-caking agent.
12. The waterproof material industry uses stearic acid to improve the water resistance of the material.
13. Abrasives A small amount of stearic acid is used in the abrasive industry.
14. Shoes with stearic acid, can improve the sole of the wear-resistant agent, but also can use hard salt foaming agent.
15. Stearic acid can be used in the production of master batch fillers.
16. Stearic acid is used in the plastics industry as a plasticizer, stabilizer and lubricant.
17. Small amounts of stearic acid and glycerin can be used in the paint industry.
18. Stearic acid can be used in the production of cots, tapes and insulating materials.