Stearic acid, also known as octadecanoic acid, is derived from vegetable oil (palm oil).
Its IUPAC name is octadecanoic acid. It is a white or quasi-white powder or crystalline solid with a creamy feel. It is a waxy solid.
Applications of Stearic acid
1. Stearic acid is widely used in producing of PVC pipes, plates, profiles and film.
2. Stearic acid is used in producing stearate, such as Sodium Stearate,
Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Stearate,
3.Lead Stearate, Aluminium Stearate, Cadmium Stearate,
Iron Stearate, Potassium Stearate.
4. Stearic acid used as kinds of chemical additives, like plasticizer, mould release agent,
stabilizer, surfactant agent, rubber vulcanizing agent, waterproof agent,
polishing agent, flotation agent,softening agent, etc.
5. Stearic acid could be used in PVC production as lubricant;
6. Stearic acid Also be used in rubber industry and cosmetic industry.
|Appearance||white flake or granule|
|Grade||1865 Triple Pressed|
|Melting point||67-72 °C(lit.)|
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.