Potassium sorbate hygroscopic. Soluble in water and ethanol. It is mainly used as food preservative, which belongs to acid preservative and organic acid. It is prepared from potassium carbonate or potassium hydroxide and sorbic acid.
1. It is mainly used to inhibit the growing of microbe in food.
2. In the daily living, it can be used to prevent the mildew for soy, wine, edible vinegar and salted vegetables.Only adding 0.1 percent into them, you will find that their taste is better.
3. Adding potassium sorbate to man-made cream and salad oil can prevent sourness and bubble because of fermenting.
4. The meat which added the potassium sorbate can be store more a week than before.
5. In freezing and cold storing foods, especially fish and shrimp, soaking them in the solution of potassium.
6. If you add potassium sorbate into pastry, biscuit and bread, they will be of better tasty!
|Free Alkali(as K2CO3)||passed|
|Loss on drying||1%|
For more information, please contact us.
|Tel||+86 (20) 2905 3326||Address||Runnong Business Center, Huangcun Road, Dongpu Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China (Mainland)|
|Fax||+86 (20) 8232 5691|