Sodium benzoate, a sodium salt of benzoic acid which is an acidic preservative with good preservative effect under acidic environment. Most of them are white particles, odorless or with microstrip benzoic aroma, slightly sweet taste, convergence; Soluble in water. It is often used as a food preservative, which can prevent the deterioration of acid and extend the shelf life.
|Appearance||white crystal or granule|
|Loss on drying||≤2.0%|
|Heavy metal (Pb)||≤0.001%|
Mainly used as food preservative, but also used in medicine, dye, etc
 It is used in pharmaceutical industry and plant genetic research, as well as dye intermediates, fungicides and preservatives
 Preservative; Antimicrobial agents.
Sodium benzoate is also an important acid food preservative. When used, it is converted to an effective form of benzoic acid. See benzoic acid for scope of use and usage. In addition, it can also be used as a preservative in feed.
 This product is used as food additive (preservative), fungicide in medical industry, mordant in dye industry, plasticizer in plastic industry, and intermediate in organic synthesis such as perfume.
 Used as a co-solvent for serum bilirubin tests, food additives (preservatives), fungicides in the medical industry, mordant in the dye industry, plasticizer in the plastic industry, and intermediates in organic synthesis such as perfume.
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.