EINECS No.: 208-534-8
Molecular formula: C7H5NaO2
Melting point: 122-123℃
Sodium Benzoate has been extensively used for many years as a preservative to control microbial growth. It is used in the food and beverage industries, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic products, corrosion inhibitors in automotive and other antifreeze products. A range of high quality benzoic acid grades are offered to meet the different demands.
1. This product is excellent food preservative, used in various kinds of food including sauce, pickles, jam, preserved beancurd, fruit juice, soda pop and various kinds of cans.
2. Can be used in medical industry for drug anticorrosion.
3. Daily-used industry, used in anticorrosion of toothpaste, inkpad, paste and adhesive etc..
4. Also widely used in organic chemical industry.
Loss on drying /%
Appearance of solution
Readily oxidizable substance
Acidity and alkalinity
Heavy metals /%
We are specialized in food additives for many year. We have FDA, SGS, CNAS, ITAT, CO and health certificate etc.
5.Service and Shipping
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually T/T, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3-20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.