1. Product Name: AK Sugar/Acesulfame K
5.Shelf life:2 Years
7.Storage:Cool Dry Place
9.Grade:Cosmetic. Food Grade
|Product name||Acesulfame K|
|Appearance||white crystalline powder|
|Assay(as dry basis)||99.0-101.0%|
|Organic impurities||20ppm max|
|Impurity A||0.125% max|
|Impurity B||20ppm max|
|Loss on drying||0.5% max|
|Storage||ijn the shade|
1. Acesulfame has a strong sweetness and is about 130 times sweeter than sucrose. Its taste is similar to that of saccharin. It has a bitter taste at high concentrations.
2. Acesulfame has a strong sweet taste and taste similar to saccharin. It has a bitter taste at high concentrations. It is non-hygroscopic, stable at room temperature, and has good mixing with sugar alcohol, sucrose and the like. As a non-nutritive sweetener, it can be widely used in various foods. According to China's GB2760-90 regulations, it can be used for liquid, solid beverages, ice cream, cakes, jams, pickles, candied fruit, gum, sweeteners for table, the maximum use amount is 0.3g/kg.
1. To supply high-quality products with reasonable prices.
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete documents for Customs clearance according to
different export policiesin different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.