Fructose is the most common hexanone sugar. It is found in honey  and fruit, and combines with glucose to form sucrose for daily consumption. Fructose has fructose syrup and fructose crystals. High fructose corn syrup, also known as high fructose corn syrup, contains 42% fructose.
1. Cool and transparent, soft sweet, good taste, absorbed by the human body digestion, it is a kind of trophism sweet taste raw material.
2. The sweetness of maltose syrup is about 40% of the sucrose's, 60% of glucose's.
3. Well anti-sand in the candy, fruit jelly, jam and other food products, and crystallization and anti-sand are seldom occurred.
4. Stable at high temperature and acid condition, especially suitable for the candy.
5. Stable in the chemistry performance, low in freezing point and high in expansibility.
6. The maltose is not decomposed easily by the oral cavity bacterial, and produces the acid, so it can prevent decayed tooth.
1. In beverages, beers and dairy products
It has a lower moderate sweet, comfort feeling, lower freezing points and good chemical stability. So it is widely used in beverages, beers cold drinks and dairy products.
2. In Bakery Food Industry
It has lower hygroscopicity and higher moisture retention which can keep the Bakery Food has a nice light texture. Besides, for its high fermentability, it is very popular in the in bakery food industry.
3. In other food industry
It also can be use in jelly, fillings of the mooncakes, dehydrated vegetable, ham sausage, soy sauce and instant noodles.
|Description||Colorless viscous liquid without any impurity by naked eyes.||Conforms|
|Dry solids||80% min||80.3%|
|SO2||20 ppm max||10 ppm|
|Bacteria Population||1500pcs/g max||100pcs/g|
|Coloform Bacilli||30pcs/100g max||Negative|
|Pathogen||No detected||No detected|
For more information, please contact us.
|Tel||+86 (20) 2905 3326||Address||Runnong Business Center, Huangcun Road, Dongpu Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China (Mainland)|
|Fax||+86 (20) 8232 5691|