Maltodextrin also known as water-soluble dextrin or enzymatic dextrin, white powder or granule, slightly absorbent, non-sweet or slightly sweet, has nutritional value. Soluble in water or easily dispersed in water. More than 99% pure, in food can be used as a sweetener.
|Appearance||white to light yellow powder|
|Smell||special smell of maltdextrin and no exceptional smell|
|Taste||sweetless or little sweetness, no other taste|
|Indine reaction||no blue reaction|
|Pathogenic bacterium||not exist|
|Sulphated ash (%)||≤0.6|
|PH Value (in 50% water solution)||4.5 ~ 6.5|
|Storage||in the shade|
Applications of maltodextrin:
Maltodextrin is a starch hydrolysate having a DE value of less than 20. It is between starch and starch sugar. It is a nutritive polysaccharide with low price, smooth taste and no taste. Maltodextrin is generally a mixture of various DE values. It can be a white powder or a concentrated liquid.
The maltodextrin series products produced in various parts of China are produced by enzymatic process using corn, rice and the like as direct raw materials. Maltodextrin is widely used in confectionery, malt extract, fruit tea, milk powder, ice cream, beverages, canned foods and other foods. It is a filler and additive for various foods.
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.