1):Product name:Sodium Saccharin
3):Shelf Life:2 Years
4):Appearance:White Crystal Powder
6):Storage:Cool Dry Place
|Appearance||white crystals, odorless|
|Loss on drying||≤15%|
|Acidity and basicity||meet the requirement|
|Melting point||226-230 ℃|
|Benzoate and salicylate||meet the requirement|
|Storage||in the shade|
|Packing||25kg/bag or 20kg/carton|
1. Food: general cold drinks, drinks, jellies, popsicles, pickles, candied fruit, cakes, preserved fruits, protein sugar and so on. Used in the food industry and diabetics for sweetened diets, commonly used synthetic sweeteners.
2. Feed additives: pig feed, sweeteners, etc.
3. The chemical industry: toothpaste, mouthwash, eye drops, etc.
4. Electroplating Industry: Electroplating grade sodium saccharin is mainly used for electroplating nickel and is used as brightener. Adding a small amount of sodium saccharin can improve the brightness and softness of electroplated nickel. General use amount 0.1--0.3g per litre.
sodium saccharin 10-20 mesh
china sodium saccharin price
sodium cyclamate sodium saccharin
1. What payment terms is acceptable to you?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 10 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as one box.
4. When can I get quotation for my inquiry?
Usually within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of the products?
According to the declaration of manufacturer.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Health certificate and Origin certificate.
If your markets have any special requirements, please let us know.
7.Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu, China.