Product Name:Xylitol gum for sale
EINECS No.: 201-788-0
CAS No.: 87-99-0
Molecular Formula: C5H12O5
Molecular Weight: 152.15
Packing: 25kg/bag, 25kg/drum or 25kg/carton
Xylitol is a naturally-occurring 5-carbon polyol sweetener. It is found in fruits and vegetables, and is even produced by the human body itself. It can absorb heat when dissolved in water, with moisture absorbing function, and transient diarrhea can be induced when excessively taken. The product can also treat constipation.
1) To produce gum, chewing gum, toffee, soft candy, jelly, chocolate, chewing tablet and etc, can cool the throat, clean the teeth and be anti-cariogenic.
2) Being instead of sucrose to add in soft drink, milk, bread, preserved fruit, biscuit, yoghurt, jam, porridge and etc, to keep longer & better sweet taste because of its non-fermentability by yeast.
3) Added in cosmetic product and toothpaste, no sticky feeling and refreshing. Xylitol can keep moisture and improve the rough skin similar as glycerin.
4) Being good substitute to sucrose, to make dishes like sour & sweet pork or fish, very safe to diabetics. Our suggestion is no more than 40g / day for adult and half for child.
Content (on dry basis) (%)
White crystals, odorless, with sweet taste.
Loss on drying (%)
Melting point (℃)
Other polyols (%)
Residue on ignition (%)
Reducing sugar (dextrose) （%)
Sulphate (SO4) (mg/kg)
Heavy metal (pb) (mg/kg)
Total plate count (CFU/g)
Not examine out
Yeast and mold (CFU/g)
We are specialized in food additives for many year. We have FDA, SGS, CNAS, ITAT, CO and health certificate etc.
5.Service and Shipping
1.Can you provide free sample?
2. How about your factory's certification?
GMP, FAD, ISO, Kosher, etc.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6.How to start orders or make payments?
Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal .