Food grade xylose powder
Xylitol is a sugar alcohol used as a sweetener. Xylitol is categorized as a polyalcohol or sugar alcohol (alditol). It has the formula CH2OH(CHOH)3CH2OH and is an achiral isomer of pentane-1,2,3,4,5-pentol. Xylitol is roughly as sweet as sucrose (table sugar), with 33% fewer calories. Unlike other natural or synthetic sweeteners, xylitol is actively beneficial for dental health by reducing caries (cavities) to a third in regular use and helpful to remineralization. Multiple studies utilizing electron microscopy have indicated that xylitol is effective in inducing remineralization of deeper layers of demineralized enamel. Fair evidence was found that xylitol (as chewing gum, lozenges, nasal spray, etc.) reduced the incidence of acute middle ear infection in healthy children.
Content (on dry basis) (%)
White crystals, odorless, with sweet taste.
Light transmittance (%)
Residue on ignition (%)
Specific rotation (°)
Sulphate (SO4) (%)
Heavy metal (pb) (mg/kg)
Melting point (℃)
Total plate count (CFU/g)
Yeast and mold (CFU/g)
1) xylose mainly by restoring hydrogenation manufacturing xylitol, its application more widely.
2) xylose as no-calorie sweetener in food, beverage, applicable to obesity and diabetes.
3) xylose in developed countries has been applied in pet food.
4) xylose as baked products.
5) xylose is used as the upscale soy sauce color.
6) in light industry, chemical industry also has a certain purpose.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
5. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and one week for bulk production.
6. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.