Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is a kind of nonionic polymer, which is made of natural polymer cellulose as raw material. The product is odorless, tasteless, non-toxic self-colored powder, can be dissolved in cold water to form a transparent viscous solution, with thickening, adhesion, dispersion, emulsification, film forming, suspension, adsorption, gelling, surface activity, moisture retention and protection of colloid and other characteristics,hpmc have food grade, pharmaceutical grade, cosmetic grade.
|Appearance||white granule powder|
|Hydroxy propoylxy WT%||70-75|
|Residue (Ash) WT%||0.00005|
|PH Value||4 ~ 8|
|Storage||in the shade|
|Packing||25kg per bag|
1 construction industry: as cement mortar water retention agent, retarder mortar with pumping sex. Use mortar, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials as adhesives to improve daubability and prolong operation time. Use as paste ceramic tile, marble, plastic adornment, paste reinforces agent, still can reduce cement dosage. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC water retention performance so that slurry after smear will not dry too fast and crack, enhance the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing industry: widely used as an adhesive in the manufacturing of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: as a thickening agent, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it is soluble in water or organic solvent. As a paint stripper.
4. Ink printing: as a thickening agent, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it is soluble in water or organic solvents.
5. Plastics: for forming and releasing agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. PVC: PVC production as a dispersant, the suspension polymerization of PVC preparation of the main additives.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; Membrane material; Rate-controlled polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; Stabilizing agent