Natural pectin, is generally extracted from plant cells such as apple peels. It can be used in medicine and cosmetics. But 80 to 90 percent of it is in the food industry.It can be used as a thickener and emulsifier
Pectin is white or yellow or light gray, light brown powder to powder, almost odorless, slippery taste. Soluble in 20 times water, form milky white viscous colloidal solution, weak acidity. It has strong heat resistance and is almost insoluble in ethanol and other organic solvents. Moistening with ethanol, glycerin and sugar syrup or mixing with sugar more than three times can improve solubility. It is more stable in acidic solution than in alkaline solution.
|Appearance:||white or light yellow powder|
|Vapour Pressur:||1.22E-08mmHg at 25°C|
|Boiling point:||415.5°C at 760 mmHg|
|Grade:||food /cosmetics/medicine grade|
80% to 90% of the pectin produced in the industry is used in the food industry to produce jelly, jam and jelly with its gelatin.
1Can also be used in medicine as a hemostatic agent and generation of plasma, can also be used to treat diarrhea and heavy metal poisoning.2. Used as emulsifier stabilizer and thickener, China can be used for all types of food, according to the production needs of appropriate use.
3. Used for lotion, acid tooth powder, etc., because it is not stable in alkaline medium, it can not be used for alkaline cosmetics. Pectin non-toxic, non-irritating, can be used for the entrance of the cosmetics, such as lipstick and so on. Can also be used as a thickener and adhesive for toothpaste.
1. To supply high- quality products with reasonable prices in food
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete
documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies
in different countries.
3. To take all the responsibility in case of product quality problems.
4. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as
sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.
Paypal,T/T ,Western union, Swift Bank, Moneygram, etc.
1. What are your payment terms?
Usually TT, western union, moneygram or paypal.
2. What's your delivery time?
It depends on order quantity, usually we will arrange shipment within 3 -20 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg 1 bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements for
them, we will adjust according to you.
4. When can I get reply?
Our sales manager will contact you within 24 hours!
5. How about the validity of products?
According to the products you order, usually 2 years.
6. What documents do you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, COA, Health Certificate and Origin
Certificate,etc. If there are any special requirements in your market, please let us know.
7. Can I get sample before order?
Yes, we can provide free sample once price is agreed, and you have to pay us the delivery fee in advance.
8. Where is your loading port?
Usually Huangpu port, Guangzhou.