Food additive Soy lecithin powder e322
Soy Lecithin is a wonderful ingredient to add to your culinary and body care recipes. It contains many beneficial properties, and is used as an emulsifier, thickener, stabilizer, mild preservative, moisturizer, and emollient. Lecithin can be utilized in almost any recipe, and is commonly found in both food and cosmetic products.
1. Soya lecithin is used to prevent and treat atherosclerosis.
2. It will prevent or delay the occurrence of dementia.
3. It can break down the body of toxins, owns the effective of white-skin.
4. Soya lecithin has the function of reducing serum cholesterol levels, prevent cirrhosis, and contribute to the recovery of liver function.
5. It will help to eliminate fatigue, intensify the brain cells, improving the result of nervous tension caused by impatience, irritability and insomnia.
APPLICATION OF FOOD GRADE SOYA LECITHIN
It is used as a natural emulsifier in bio-chemical studies.
It is used as a lubricant, source for phosphate and essential fatty acids.
It is used in the food processing industry in the making of bakery foods, biscuits, ice-cone, cheese, dairy products, confectionery, instant foods, etc.
It is used in the pharmaceutical industry analgesics and emulsifier.
Best quality soya lecithin is used as dispersant in fat emulsion agent, anti-tumor agent and penicillin.
It is used in the manufacture of paint and coating, explosive, ink, fertilizer, cosmetic etc.
It is used in Dietary complementary and infant food.
It has anti ageing properties, repair cell damage and improve membrane function.
It helps in regulating blood fat and also lower cholesterol level.
1.We supply high purity soya lecithin in and out of China.
2.The packaging can be customized as per client’s specification.
3.We provide free charge test samples.
4.We give quality assurance and our products may be issued by regular invoices as proof of purchase.
5.Our best food grade soya lecithin is ISO approved