Food grade soya bean lecithin
Soya Bean Lecithin contains lecithin, cephalin, cardiolipin, phosphatidic acid (PA), phosphatidylglycerol (PG), acetal phospholipid,
It is insoluble in acetone, vegetable oil and animal fat.
It is soluble in ethanol, ether, hexane and organic solvents.
Easily absorbs moisture and in water forms a stable emulsion.
Acetone insolubles, %
Acid Value, MG KOB/G
Hexane Insolubles, %
Viscosity (stokes @ 25℃)
Total plate count
Yeast and Mold
It is used as a natural emulsifier in bio-chemical studies.
It is used as a lubricant, source for phosphate and essential fatty acids.
It is used in the food processing industry in the making of bakery foods, biscuits, ice-cone, cheese, dairy products, confectionery, instant foods, etc.
It is used in the pharmaceutical industry analgesics and emulsifier.
Best quality soya lecithin is used as dispersant in fat emulsion agent, anti-tumor agent and penicillin.
It is used in the manufacture of paint and coating, explosive, ink, fertilizer, cosmetic etc.
It is used in Dietary complementary and infant food.
It has anti ageing properties, repair cell damage and improve membrane function.
It helps in regulating blood fat and also lower cholesterol level.
Perfect after-sale service
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
3. Strict on raw material selection.
4. Reasonable & competitive prices with short lead time.
5. Sample is available for your evaluation and formulation development.
6. Fast delivery: quick supply of sample in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
7. Shipment: we have established solid cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS and air freight, as well as sea shipping companies for many years. And it is possible that we use your own shipping agent.