sodium polyacrylate is a repeated polymer, white powder, can be used in the food industry, cosmetics and other industries as a thickener.Product Description
White powder /granule
Viscosity m Pa.s
Loss on dring,% ≤
Sulfate( SO4),% ≤
Heavy metals(Pb),% ≤
Low polymers(below 1000),% ≤
Residue on ignition ≤
PH value(1% water solution,25°C
Features and Usages of sodium polyacrylate:
1. It has the following effects in food:
(1) Enhance the protein adhesion in raw flour.
(2) The starch particles are bonded to each other and dispersed to penetrate into the network structure of the protein.
(3) Forming a dense dough with a smooth surface and luster.
(4) Forming a stable dough colloid to prevent the leakage of soluble starch.
(5) Strong water retention, so that the moisture is evenly kept in the dough to prevent drying.
(6) Improve the ductility of the dough.
(7) The oil and fat component in the raw material is stably dispersed in the dough.
2. As an electrolyte interacts with proteins, alters protein structure, enhances viscoelasticity of foods, and improves tissue.
3. Application examples:
(1) bread, cake, noodles, macaroni, improve raw material utilization, improve taste and flavor. The dosage is 0.05%.
(2) Aquatic products, canned food, dried seaweed, etc., strengthen the structure, maintain fresh taste, enhance the taste
(3) sauce, tomato sauce, mayonnaise, jam, cream, soy sauce, thickener and stability Agent.
(4) Juices, alcohols, etc., dispersing agents.
(5) Ice cream and caramel to improve taste and stability.
(6) Frozen food, processed aquatic products, surface jelly (preservation)