Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), also called L-ascorbic Acid, is a water-soluble Vitamin. Vitamin C from food is absorbed by the upper part of the small intestine. Once absorbed, it is distributed to all water-soluble structures in the body. In normal adults, there are about 1500mg of vitamin C in the metabolic activity pool of vitamin C, and the maximum storage peak is 3000mg of vitamin C. Under normal circumstances, the majority of vitamin C in the body by metabolism into oxalic acid or sulfuric acid combined with the formation of ascorbic acid-2-sulfuric acid excreted by the urine; The other part can be excreted directly in the urine.
1. People who get tired easily. Tomatoes and oranges are rich in vitamin C.
2. People who pollute the environment. High vitamin C in the body of people, almost no longer absorb lead, cadmium, chromium and other harmful elements.
3.People who like to smoke. Smoking people eat more food containing vitamin C helps to improve the resistance of fine cells, maintain the elasticity of blood vessels, eliminate the nicotine in the body.
People who engage in strenuous exercise and high-intensity labor. These people will lose a lot of vitamin C due to excessive sweat and should be given timely supplements.
5. Scurvy patients. The disease is due to the lack of vitamin C in the diet, so that the formation of poor hoof tissue, capillary wall brittle increase caused by, should eat more vitamin C rich food.
6. People with pigmentation spots on their faces. Vitamin C has antioxidant effect. Supplementation of vitamin C can inhibit the formation of pigment spots and promote their extinction.
7. People who take drugs for a long time. Take aspirin, sleeping pills, anticancer drugs, tetracycline, calcium products, contraceptives, blood pressure drugs, will reduce the human vitamin C, and can cause other adverse reactions, should be timely vitamin C supplement.
8. Cataract patients. Vitamin C is a nutrient element in the lens of the eye. Insufficient intake of vitamin C is one of the factors leading to cataract, so patients should take more vitamin supplements
For more information, please contact us.
|Tel||+86 (20) 2905 3326||Address||Runnong Business Center, Huangcun Road, Dongpu Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China (Mainland)|
|Fax||+86 (20) 8232 5691|