Vitamin e 400 iu
Vitamin e oil is used as a natural antioxidant in a wide variety of food products and in industrial applications such as feed industry, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industry .
Vitamin e 400 iu
1. Product Introduction
Product name: Vitamin e 400 iu
Molecular Weight: 430.71
Boiling point: 485.3°C at 760 mmHg
Refractive index: 1.487
D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate is a colorless to yellow clear oily liquid, nearly odorless. Usually, natural tocopheryl acetate is produced by esterification of acetic acid and natural d-alpha tocopherol, and then diluted to various content specifications with edible sunflower oil. Natural Vitamin E Acetate can be used as high-abundance ratios of natural tocopherol supplements in liquid functional foods and ordinary foods.
1. As an antioxidant, vitamin E acts as a peroxyl radical scavenger, preventing the propagation of free radicals in tissues, by reacting with them to form a tocopheryl radical, which will then be reduced by a hydrogen donor (such as vitamin C) and thus return to its reduced state.
2. As an enzymatic activity regulator, for instance, protein kinase C (PKC), which plays a role in smooth muscle growth, can be inhibited by α-tocopherol.
3. Vitamin E also has an effect on gene expression. Macrophages rich in cholesterol are found in the atherogenetic tissue.
4. Vitamin E also plays a role in neurological functions,and inhibition of platelet aggregation
5. Vitamin E also protects lipids and prevents the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
2. Product Specification
Vitamin E oil
slightly yellow or greenish-yellow, viscous, oily liquid
greenish-yellow oily liquid
Free tocopherol (%)
Heavy metal (mg/kg)
Aerobic bacterial count (CFU/g)
Moulds & Yeasts (CFU/g)
3. Product Details
4. Product Qualification
We are specialized in food additives for many year. We have FDA, SGS, CNAS, ITAT, CO and health certificate etc.
5. Service And Shipping
1. How to contact us?
You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us.
You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply.
Send Email to us.
2. Can you provide free sample?
3. How about your factory's certification?
GMP, FAD, ISO, Kosher, etc.
4. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton.
5. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
6. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.